2011年6月9日星期四

Who knows invisible online, send Acacia sigh of melancholy month

By Yan Qu Shu to spend high boot black 03 the spring, you must think over night. As you like flowers bloom in the beautiful spring, your eternal fragrance exudes with me that we met through the spring; accompanied me through each lonely night. You my friend in Hong, met at the Centre Stage. Have the same interest, let us go closer to each other! You read my sorrow, to share your happiness. Gradually, you heal my broken heart sinking; ease the pain of my heart. You once said to me: I'm happy, you happy! You want me happy, do not I so sad. In fact, you did it, now I am no longer a sad past, only now the joy that is because of you. Gradually, I fell in love with you silently in my heart. Thoughts of you, but also as the summer sun slowly warming.

Who knows christian louboutin black sheepskin high boots cld087 invisible online, send Acacia sigh of melancholy month. Each side of the line because you are waiting for the network appear invisible to each other, can only test each other is online? An expression, a line of text, make me emotionally. Tapping the keyboard, clicking the mouse, transfer of all my love for you. Turn our conversations, I was shocked! In just two months, our chat has reached more than a thousand pages, which broke my foot has ever recorded. I put you from my "poet friends" group, the pull of the "LOVE" in the grouping. "LOVE" to you a packet in person, "LOVE" the group is created for you. Therefore, you wrote the song "Your love, my pain" of poetry. You know, now I have you on my heart the most important position.

In fact, I like you, every time an on-line, you will note that there is no picture in the flashing QQ? QQ familiar to click on the picture, you have not ventured online? How many times have we given the same sub-seconds, the same expression of the same. How many times have we also say the same or similar words. I used to shake every time you send me the window, and sometimes I could not return to you in time, you will send me jitter window, or send a sad expression, which means that you have been waiting for my news. Although we have thousands of miles apart, but I never felt the distance between us far. Every day I miss you the other side of the screen, then why I do not want to spend on your side. Every day, I can only wait for your computer screen; in every silence of the night thinking of you; in each Xumiao dream like you, read you. Miss you, that is my happiest time. How many sleepless nights, I will use the cell phone into the room to find your footsteps, to feel your happiness.

Pick up a piece of falling, millions ugg classic short boots sand 5825 of times every night to you. Last night, you tell me something you want to go out, I sat in the front side of the screen to learn Photoshop, while you wait a long long time ... ... ... .... Ten seventeen, when you suddenly cousin sent me a cry, I asked how do you? Minutes later, you told me you want me to go to space in the log. So you do not go out at night, but stop and write down the speed "of Acacia rain", I read it again with tears. At the moment, I do not know what word for a time to express my heart, my mind is you, open your photo again, once again stared at the picture you, you smile blossoming once again reminds me of you in the screen every moment before the ride.

没有评论:

发表评论