2011年6月9日星期四

Dream snow built, you owe me a gentle

Nightmare Raoshen I sit high on the bed crying, tears have been covered by the new tears. Bits and pieces, just remember I could not shed tears but give me an explanation why the person I am most familiar with you away from me? Piercing, just remember that you are so indifferent passed me. Who says only memory fills memories, memories do not have any power? I only give you a clear sense of her memories so strong, and I give you memories that sway.

Paper surface residue cover, and is now ugg boots classic mini 5854 the number of drunk white? Su tears splash pillow, and is now open how many yellow flowers? Carried away, now where thoughts and floats? Sit old photos, now are you, He Mianmu? Memory in pocket money, now is not much left to erase the memory? Involved thousands of miles to climb, now where is my soul lost? Smile and smile and embroidery, embroidery in today's smile is stiff Yi Sha? Dream snow built, and now I appreciate the favorite of the mood in which the snow?

Do not easy to see when the time is difficult, once Acacia do, once the tide since. Ren was also steady, or I can not control the surging, only letting him eat my heart out and that the only empty the mind, on the days when the best deep sigh of Acacia, Acacia pity on the tears when a long sleep, to have a long song Acacia when the poor, when you destroy a long cry Blanc!

Students do not have sufferance, trying not to cry Chung told you I'm gone, having left endured stubborn not look back. Days set in quiet, why only you fade away, a black eye in the remaining points ... you ... looks grip, not embracing, Sauvignon Blanc, not relative to leave, bit by bit drunk, blurred, when a sale is the same care for the noise Only two lines of silent tears.

Day and night to pick up fragments ugg classic short boots 5825 of memories, dreams every night see dark wind se, but could not miss, met with another sad Stop? Is not I too cherish the memories, is not lost my memory is not too old memories, is not I'm too dumb, so I dream of the completion of snow, leaving only for a person to cry, even the backs are so determined to leave .

I always forget, forget your beautiful smile, I always search, find you the most gentle one-sided. I tell you you look like, I say to you is a dream last night you leave me, I tell you woke up really crying, I tell you I miss hearing you say good night, I told you like you are happy, and you owe me a gentle, you do not know to tell themselves not to tell, you just need one of the most simple and gentle, a stubbornly persists in the discourse, a caring tone strings, one for you I'm wiping away his tears gentle, a comfort I'll talk to you, a dream is a dream does not make sense of this beautiful language.

Plain from the heart can not stir, just hear the cries echo in the slowly expanding, it is difficult into sleep soundly, the time is light sleep, but also from the shallow dream. Not tell in the end is like night and fear of the shadows, only know the night is also engulfed me, the night also laughed at me, pity me too the night, the night also comfort me. I'm amazing that is unconsciously trapped in the memories I do not know where time has been quietly passed with the sparse finger cracks, and I also lamented the day I spent a good mood to watch the full moon when I lost the head are difficult to lift, between noisy think I only hide my shaky air, laughing I lost the natural taste, sit-ins, I had lost dream. Well, well, I could not stroking his chest said to myself well, I seem to do well among Smile.

I'm like a bird Duoshi memories, I like the glass-like protected memory, as I recall the memory as the show is so funny it, so the world is willing to dream and illegal, so do dreams take off, cool dream Fragrance , dream more than the evening, more than dreams weep.

I keep to tell you, I keep the fit of anger, only to ask you a simple gentle, and you mean to me. You said you always say to vent after completing a good talk, but you do not know I was afraid, afraid that you or I walked away so far away, fear is a Canmeng tonight, tonight is also a fear from the dream.

One night was cool, calm, heart pregnant with the word thousand, three thousand fingertips water, bouncing three thousand screens, put pen to paper written, drop the word into the War, Concerned Concerned, covered under the computer, but also a dream one night a prelude to the completion of Snow ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论