2011年6月9日星期四

Liuyi, to Yan children

Yan my child, my baby. Today is your first Children's Day, so I wish you a happy holiday my father was. While your sense of it, you do not know what Children's Day, but as my father, there are many words to say to you. The father is not around, even if the father is now in your side, babbling you can not understand the words of my father, so dad could want to say to their records on paper, etc. when you grow up, their down and read it all.

Yan my children, first of all, my father tiffanyco925 sterling silver tiffany jewelry pendants to say sorry to you because you were born into their own now, my father has never been good to accompany you. In addition to your newborn period of time, care leave because my father's sake, that day to hold you, make you happy, but since the care leave after the end of my father have more time to stay in school, one mother take care of you. I know, in your vague impression that my father is no different with strangers. Even though my father because of work reasons, can not stay by your side, take care of you and Mom. But it does not become an excuse for Dad, no matter from what point of view, and my father is not a competent father, and sometimes I wonder if one day you will speak, when you call out "Daddy" The two words, my mind will be how ashamed.

However, Yan child you have to believe, Daddy loves you, always. You know, my baby, every time I go home to see you, you see that kind of lost my eyes, my heart how much pain? Because of work reasons, with the time you spend time with too little, every Friday to go home, you always let me hold, and finally to Sunday, you got to know me gradually, but Dad went, and when you have completely forgotten the way Dad, when I suddenly appeared, then you have to know me again. You may not remember, that one Friday, I go home, because my mother a little something, handed me your hands, you turn the eyes saw my glances to burst into tears without warning , and later my mother put a great effort to coax only then you fall asleep. That night, I am angry, but baby, Daddy is not angry with you, my father is angry at myself, has always been, and my father wanted to be a good father, but her daughter did not even know me, and I how can you count a good father?

Now, because of various womens ugg boots sundance chololate reasons, you and grandma lived with her mother, for me, because of work reasons, less time to see you, I know in your mind, the way my father had gone, I can not imagine to see you again, you know how long it takes to suddenly disappear suddenly at home of "strangers." When I think of here, my heart hurts.

Many times, I think, really want to put his work, go home and spend time with you and Mom. However, this is too realistic. Aunts and uncles were all assured me that summer, I can stay with you and mom every day at home, but, after the end of the summer, how do? I do not think. Sometimes, you and mom would like to receive school years, so I can spend every day with you and mom together; but the conditions of the school, whether it is wet room, a noisy environment, as well as all other of reasons, so my father had to give up this idea.

Yan children, you know? Dad really miss you.

没有评论:

发表评论