2011年6月9日星期四

Proud of running water, unwilling to worry about lonely young

Lianwai misty rain, smoke, such as yarn. Look, Chunyan under the eaves of the cruise was still blazing with the clear tirelessly, at the moment, I have no intention then look at the hands of the book page by page.

Looking to the city hermes birbin bags 30cm orange 6088 silver 31 is misty rain, lit the hearts of all sorts of pleasant. I like the touch of the quiet, enjoy every minute of quiet, cool face of the slightest wind blows, can not help but close my eyes, at the moment, there are like walking in that melodious Richard Clayderman moving Qinyun , the feeling of the heart with the pace, and arbitrary.

In this Fangfei chanting words, summer rain season in the Pro 笺 that smoke clouds of the past is always carrying a little tipsy uninvited, looking at the front of this lightly Smart rain, drop, two drops, that a childhood childlike innocence as if pieces of the screen one by one in full bloom in my mind, more and more clear interpretation in the rain.

I remember at that time, we are very silly. Face is always an air of mouth chewing Bi Babu, holding a Crayon cynical. Remember, at that time, we are very naughty, always carrying a family to play a small fire, making picture card, lobster fishing, Diushou Juan, hide and seek, rolling glass marbles, deliberately wearing rubber boots and go swimming. I remember at that time, we are both timid and curious, always like to listen to ghost stories, I believe there are fairy monsters, like thousands of hands Tuosai asked why, so that parents speechless. The sight of a stranger started to run, afraid of thunder and rain, scared to hide in a corner crying.

When mens largesse choice louis vuitton hone recalled the scenes of these funny childish, always full of joy, moved to overflow from said: "Oh those charming things of the past."

Warm and familiar scenes of the picture, a field sincere and moving images, because the paper published in the state of faithful, resignation sky. Paper goods faithful reading of space and made helpless voice, every word I have pulled the strings of childhood recall, at the moment, let me feel warm and they feel helpless. Children not to chase those years also. Is a Ah, flowery Meijuan final match for Homecoming. Think of every thought, and I do not know who made a small them Zuiwu fleeting appearance where their memory is not clear whether there is my position?

When walking drive your confess eyeshadow palette in the street heard the S · H · E's "I do not want to grow up": "I do not want, I do not want, do not want to grow up, grow up, the world, no fairy tale. I do not want, I do not want, do not want long Great, I would rather, always, stupid and silly. " Is a Ah, if you can not grow up, I'd rather stupid and silly.

I like to pick up in the carefree childhood memories, Shi Qu. I like flying in the melodious tune of thoughts, so helpless, weak, no air is blowing in the wind and rain. I like to keep notes of sadness in the ups and downs in the habitat, followed the rhythm of melody running in the halls of the dream, cheers. Perhaps you will say I cowardly, escapism, but the only way I can to the confusion, bewilderment, melancholy was temporarily a moment.

Music is highly contagious, you can say it is the antidote, but also it is a poison, but according to mood may be nothing more.

In fact, I prefer to it as the birthplace of a dream. Many times, a number of beautiful illusions in night and day Can melodies put in, singing. No deliberate arrangement, not limited to the environment, it is so quietly into you, my heart. At the moment, please allow me to mind flying, allow me this moment of quiet exclusive.

Let your heart live in the Yanni refined and elegant home, let love Hermitage Bandari swirling mists in the Alps, carrying a clear Que word, SONG Yu Tang style bath, invite the moon, bound for Provence, leaning against the ancient Fort chest, sincere and moving aria hear the Seine, it is so fearless, reckless, nothing to tie him down gently in the temperament of the dim street.

没有评论:

发表评论