2011年6月9日星期四

She and I do not really have

In the supermarket entrance, is feeling too empty or all the memory of the past, in this familiar place, or reminds me of a ridiculous events of the past once.

Two years ago, that year, I knew o Xtep shop shop shop, a plain girl, will be considered a bit slowly cooked, and sometimes boring work will say a few words, she is our day local people.

It would have mbt shoes men kisumu white been nothing, have never had anything, nothing really.

She and I do nothing.

Of course, now I have already forgotten her name.

The later period of time, I transferred to another shop to work on this, we rarely see each other again, but in the coming days will occasionally run into a cold one or two sides of Sh.

I remember once, it was a summer night, she sat in front of our shop opposite, wearing a short jeans, bare legs, I went over, and she chatted, she said she had resigned, Now looking for a job.

We talked there for a while.

It would have been nothing, have never had anything, nothing really.

She and I do not really have.

Days later, remember moncler men classical jackets that it was the last time we met, also at night, in the supermarket door.

She is wearing a short jeans, bare thighs, placed hair.

Where we met, and they booed up cold, then I asked her if she did not work out now where to live, she said she now lives with her boyfriend.

It would have been nothing, have never had anything, nothing really.

She and I do not really have.

I heard that, regardless of my acting and more intensive, with a smile to hide my face of hypocrisy, but my eyes still totally betrayed me.

Miss you home wash sleep ...

Later, so many years, I have never seen her, and also never heard any news of her ...

Simple, the simple walk.

Sometimes the world christian louboutin bow fish head sandals clc011 is the way some things is not the fault of men and women, but one person's fault ...

Perhaps, in the crowd she and I have had numerous chest rub over, only that she has forgotten who we are with each other.

However,

These many years later, her bare legs in shorts face painting still in my mind ... ...

没有评论:

发表评论